Meetings

  • rblee1960
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hello all

      I am back.
      For those that did not know, I have been away since July taking care
      of my mother who had a stroke. She is doing better now.

      It is a new year again, so let's get together and see how we can
      advance the cause of Liberty together. I welcome our new members.
      The monthly meetings seem to work best. Tony says Mondays are not
      good for him. I ask you what days are better for you?
      Please feel free to post your best days. We cannot be a success
      without you.
      Many Thanks
      R. B. Lee