RLC national convention Sept 15-17 in Orlando -- REGISTER NOW!

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      REPUBLICAN LIBERTY CAUCUS
      NATIONAL CONVENTION 2006
      SEPT. 15-17 ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      www.rlcfl.org

      +++++

      RLC officers, members and friends,

      The 15th Anniversary RLC National Convention
      is now ready to receive your registration!

      http://www.rlc.org/Pay/Con06.asp?ref=RLCeG

      We're delighted to have Cato Senior Fellow,
      Club for Growth Founder, and Wall Street Journal
      writer Stephen Moore as our featured speaker,
      and there's a full slate of panels, seminars and
      very prominent RLC leaders participating in the
      September 15-17 events:

      http://www.rlc.org/pay/Con06Sched.htm

      The event is being held at the Renaissance
      Orlando Hotel Airport, with a special room rate
      of $99 for RLC members. Note that any current
      member is an automatic delegate for official
      business, which includes Bylaws revisions,
      officer elections, and resolutions.

      http://www.rlc.org/pay/Con06Hotel.htm

      If you are not a current member, be sure
      to pay or renew your dues promptly:

      http://www.rlc.org/Pay/Dues.asp?ref=RLCeG

      Check the RLC Florida website for newest
      updates and information:

      http://www.rlcfl.org/

      I look forward to seeing you all there and
      having a wonderful time making major strides
      toward liberty.

      Bill Westmiller
      RLC National Chairman