Re: ACTION ITEM: RLC at the Fair Tax rally!

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27 9:27 AM
      Don't worry,

      Orlando RLCer Neil Pansey volunteered and will be distributing the
      flyer. But don't let this deter anyone else from printing the flyer
      from the website (www.rlcfl.org), making photocopies and passing them
      out at the rally. The more the merrier!

      -- Philip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org

      --- In RLC-CFLA@yahoogroups.com, leespatch@... wrote:

      > rats, I wish I was in Florida.

    • Philip Blumel
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2006
        Special thanks to Neil for taking care of this. He reports he passed
        out all our flyers at the event. -- Philip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org