GOP Activism Booklet - Proofread?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      RLCers,
      Adam completed his draft of the GOP Activism Booklet
      and I've formatted it for distribution to legislators and GOP
      officers for their contributions. Before we send it to them,
      I'd like to have members read the 'front commentary' for
      typos, errors, or poor grammar. Please read and comment
      at your convenience. The MSWord document is in the
      files section (or email Adam or me for a copy):

      In a message dated 1/6/2006 1:52:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      Republican-Liberty@... writes:
      The draft of the RLC GOP Activism Booklet is completed -- except for
      articles from our advisory board members and NatComm officers -- and has
      been posted to the files section of this YahooGroup. Please have a look and
      tell me what you think!

      Adam J. Bernay
      GOP Activism Director
      RLC National Committee