RLC Radio Ads on FTL

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      RLCers,
      After review by national and state officers, we have
      prepared an RLC ad for broadcast on Free Talk Live.
      The initial script is below, but members are welcome
      to offer alternative ideas for future production. If you
      would like to hear a pre-production recording of the
      first ad, drop me a private email for the WAV file.
      Submit scripts (humorous, novelty, whatever) to
      me for review. We're limited to 30 seconds, so do
      a timed read before posting or sending.

      FreeTalkLive – Republican Liberty Caucus Ad - :30

      [Liberty Bell sound over]

      There are many paths you can take in the pursuit of liberty.
      The fastest avenue to real political change is being paved by the
      Republican
      Liberty Caucus.
      Join Representatives Ron Paul, Jeff Flake, dozens of state legislators in
      advancing the ideals of individual rights, limited government and private
      enterprise within the GOP.
      The Republican Liberty Caucus - www-dot-RLC-dot-org – Your path to liberty.

      [Liberty Bell sound over]
      Schedule is pending. Listen to FTL at FreeTalkLive.com