Professional revisions of RLC Logo

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      RLCers,
      Although we've selected an official RLC logo, the Board
      desires a "professional touch-up" and variations for many
      uses. We had engaged Matt McWilliams to do that task,
      but his business obligations has intervened.
      If you know of any RLC members who are professional
      graphic artists, please drop me a note with their email
      and some references. The Board has appropriated $200
      for the work.