Re: [RLC-Action] Classic RLC 'libertarian REPUBLICAN' button

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2005
      Philip Blumel wrote: At RLC-Discuss, I uploaded a .pdf file of this classic button. This is  a great conversation starter and should be worn by RLCers to all Republican events. See: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RLC-Discuss/files/

      I jumped off the RLC-Discuss board and don't want to reapply at this time. Care to send that button pdf directly to me?