MICHAEL FRANKS LOOKING AT HEGAR HOUSE SEAT

  • michael franks
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      If my State Rep runs for our open State Senate seat, that was just vacated
      on Monday by a 20 year incumbent democrat, I will probably run for this open
      House seat. Will keep everyone posted as this every changing scenerio
      unfolds down here.

      Michael Franks

      http://www.quorumreport.com Daily Buzz

      December 23, 2005 3:27 PM
      MICHAEL FRANKS LOOKING AT HEGAR HOUSE SEAT
      Details of Hegar's Monday announcement of intentions
      Although Rep. Glenn Hegar (R-Katy) tells QR that he plans to have a quiet
      Christmas weekend with his family before he makes the final decision whether
      or not to run for Senate District 18, most people believe he is ready to
      pull the trigger.

      The first name to pop up as a possible contender for HD28 is State
      Republican Executive Committee member Michael Franks. This would be 37 year
      old Franks second foray into electoral politics having run Robby Cook
      (D-Eagle Lake) a few years back.