Re: PSYOP, a "... truly humane weapon", pointed at US Citizens by our own govern

  • greenspj
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
      That's fine. Then indicate an action item proposal or come to the
      board with a request to make a motion or inform the group of some
      pending action.

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, John Pankratz <pankratz@r...> wrote:

      > Maybe Guy wants to do something about it and not just discuss it.

      > greenspj wrote:
      >
      > >PLEASE take this to a discussion group and off Action.

    • Thomas Sewell
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
        Any further discussion of this topic on RLC-Action will result in the poster
        being set to moderation and restricted.

        The purpose of this group is to provide a place for people who want to
        discuss action and expressly do NOT want to have conversations like occur on
        RLC-Discuss. This group was formed after complaints of too much "talk" on
        RLC-Discuss.

        There needs to be a more explicit link to actual proposed action that the
        RLC is supposed to take for a topic to be valid here.

        Thomas