RE: [RLC-Action] Digest Number 14

  • Ray Holtorf
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
      I have called Sen. Kyle's office to encourage him to run. Then I called Sen. Grassley's office (my Senator), and encouraged him to run if he could not get Sen. Kyle to do so.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
        I like Grassley.  He was my senator for many years.  But like all senators, including Dole and Kerry, he is boring and has a record.  Those long omnibus bills are full of ammo for the sludge-filled bazookas used by both parties in the free fire zones of presidential elections.  And quite frankly, intellectualism is dead and senators are boring intellectuals that rarely connect with the muddled masses.  Time to go governor shopping.