Re: PSYOP, a "... truly humane weapon", pointed at US Citizens by our own govern

  • greenspj
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
      PLEASE take this to a discussion group and off Action.

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "Guy McLendon" <guy@m...> wrote:

      > Consider whether the US government may be using PSYOP techniques to
      shape US
      > public opinion.
      >
      > In the first link, notice the references to dissemination via the
      internet.

    • John Pankratz
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
        Maybe Guy wants to do something about it and not just discuss it.

        --
        Freedom is not measured by the ability to vote. It is measured by the breath of those things on which we do not vote.
        ..... John T. Wenders http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~jwenders/
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
          That's fine. Then indicate an action item proposal or come to the
          board with a request to make a motion or inform the group of some
          pending action.

          --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, John Pankratz <pankratz@r...> wrote:

          > Maybe Guy wants to do something about it and not just discuss it.

          > greenspj wrote:
          >
          > >PLEASE take this to a discussion group and off Action.

        • Thomas Sewell
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
            Any further discussion of this topic on RLC-Action will result in the poster
            being set to moderation and restricted.

            The purpose of this group is to provide a place for people who want to
            discuss action and expressly do NOT want to have conversations like occur on
            RLC-Discuss. This group was formed after complaints of too much "talk" on
            RLC-Discuss.

            There needs to be a more explicit link to actual proposed action that the
            RLC is supposed to take for a topic to be valid here.

            Thomas