RE: [RLC-Action] Winning Hearts and Minds

  • Adam J Bernay
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2005
      One can easily support the military and the war on terrorism without
      advocating fences on the border and enlarging our prisons.

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 17, 2005
        ......you anti-Christian biggot you Doug

        once again......its clearly a difference of those who believe in the power
        of God and Him to be who He says He is.........and those who dont and are
        "hell" bent on mocking it, calling anyone who has this type of faith nutty.

        how sad

        Michael