Re: [RLC-Action] Re: Winning Hearts and Minds

  • Steve Redlich
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 16, 2005
      On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, John Pankratz wrote:

      > By the way, does anyone know how the various Senators voted today on the
      > "patriot" act?

      http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=109&session=1&vote=00358

      Craig, Hagel and Murkowski No on the Cloture Motion.

      Steve
    • Adam J Bernay
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 16, 2005
        One can easily support the military and the war on terrorism without
        advocating fences on the border and enlarging our prisons.

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 17, 2005
          ......you anti-Christian biggot you Doug

          once again......its clearly a difference of those who believe in the power
          of God and Him to be who He says He is.........and those who dont and are
          "hell" bent on mocking it, calling anyone who has this type of faith nutty.

          how sad

          Michael