Judge Andrew Napolitano of Fox News

  • John Pankratz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2005
      Judge Andrew Napolitano of Fox News fame has a book out, CONSTITUTIONAL
      CHAOS, which you should have and give to friends.
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0785260838/103-0956890-2418268?n=283155

      In a recent interview Napolitano expressed his outlook for freedom in
      this Country:

      " I think the present environment is hopeless, because of the sway over
      Republican members of Congress that the White House has. ... "

      Read the interview here:

      http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/opinion/columnists/steigerwaldqa/s_381914.html

      It is absolutely essential that everyone who understands and loves
      Freedom immediately contact his senators and let them know that the
      people oppose this evil act.
      Do it now, and get on your knees and pray that the few freedom loving
      senators who care will have the courage to mount a successful filibuster
      before it is too late.
      Then send this on to all your contacts. There is no time to wait.

      --
      Freedom is not measured by the ability to vote. It is measured by the breath of those things on which we do not vote.
      ..... John T. Wenders http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~jwenders/