RLC Logo/Slogan Status

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2005
           Some members have inquired about the status of RLC
      Logo and Slogan proposals. The National Board voted to
      adopt my 'Elephant Torch' logo and authorized funds for
      graphic design enhancements. Those are in progress and
      we'll be offering variations on the website when they are
      ready. In the meantime, you can download the graphic

          As I indicated at the time, there was a very low
      response to the slogan suggestion poll and the Board
      has decided to continue using "Conscience of the
      Republican Party" on the website and literature.

          We will also use the phrases from our Statement of
      Purpose: "Individual Rights, Limited Government, Private
      Enterprise" prominently. Although some variations of this
      were suggested, these phrases are "officially" in the RLC
      Bylaws until changed.

          Note that RLC National does *not* dictate to state
      chapters regarding the use of any logo, slogan, or other
      materials that Charters consider appropriate.
          We do have prepared brochures available that states
      can modify as they see fit. Send me a private email for
      original MSWord documents.

      Bill
    • F Worley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2005
        Bill,

        Do you ever plan to take my name off the RLC website?  Just curiuos. Haven't been in the organization for a while now, and am focusing heavily on music and my day job.

        Not that I oppose the RLC< because I do not, but WE talked about a year ago about leaving my name up for a "while" until someone else could be tapped for it.

        Frank Worley (Mississippi)

        westmiller@... wrote:
[...]

      • Joe Haynes
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2005
          Bill and Group-
          Any chance in the near future that the RLC will have an online store
          either at rlc.org or possibly Cafe Press to get some RLC promontional
          items sold?

          I would like to see some bumber stickers and buttons with the new logo
          on them.

          Thanks
          Joe Haynes
          Seminole, FL