RE: [RLC-Action] Human-buttons

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2005
      Message
      Yes.  It's my fault.  New members should normally be on moderated status for a while.

      I'm on the road for the holidays and struggling with a slow dialup connection which ties up us someone else's phone line, so I didn't have time to muck with it when I received his request to join this time.  Sorry.

      If there is further discussion on this issue, I recommend that it be directed to me off-list.

      Jeff Palmer - jap@...