Re: [RLC-Action] Human-buttons

  • John Pankratz
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2005
      Shouldn't there be a barrier before moderation?
      I didn't know that RLC-Action had open registration.

      --
      Freedom is not measured by the ability to vote. It is measured by the breath of those things on which we do not vote.
      ..... John T. Wenders http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~jwenders/

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2005
        Yes.  It's my fault.  New members should normally be on moderated status for a while.

        I'm on the road for the holidays and struggling with a slow dialup connection which ties up us someone else's phone line, so I didn't have time to muck with it when I received his request to join this time.  Sorry.

        If there is further discussion on this issue, I recommend that it be directed to me off-list.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...