Re: Everyone, Your Immediation Attention is Requested --- U.S. Election Assistan

  • greenspj
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2005
      Mr. Bernay, your statement below is logically and factually false.

      Your statement is logically false because it is an ad hominem.

      Your statemet is factually false because the state of one's mind has
      no bearing on facts external to it in the world.

      Now, would you like to contribute something meaningful to the
      discussion? I have been a programmer and IT consultant for 13 years.
      You?

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "Adam J Bernay"
      <Republican-Liberty@c...> wrote:

      > Only to a suspicious mind does it not mean that.
      >

      > Adam
      >
      > "It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a
      prey to
      > the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is
      > eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the
      > consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt."
      > -- John Philpot Curran, "Election of Lord Mayor of Dublin," speech
      before
      > the Privy Council, July 10, 1790

      Requested