Website idea using Google

  • John Pankratz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      I just decided to have Google send me a weekly news alert of stories on "Republican Liberty Caucus"
      This is the result in the first alert.

      I was wondering if it would be a good thing to have a little box on the RLC or RLCTX web page that automatically incorporates these results. It would be an easy way to keep seeing something new on the page.

      ........ john p ..............

      Google Alert for: "republican liberty caucus"

      Coalition of 75 groups demand end to Pentagon's youth database
      Columbus Free Press - Columbus,OH,USA
      ... include the American Civil Liberties Union, Mothers Against the Draft, Central Committee for Conscientious Objectors, Republican Liberty Caucus, Rock the Vote ...

      Group raps database of potential recruits
      Pittsburgh Post Gazette - Pittsburgh,PA,USA
      ... Other members range from national groups such as the American Civil Liberties Union and the Republican Liberty Caucus to community groups.

      National coalition urges Pentagon to abandon student database for ...
      Chronicle of Higher Education (subscription) - USA
      ... also warned that the database had a potential for abuse, included the American Civil Liberties Union, Common Cause, the Republican Liberty Caucus, Rock the Vote ...

      Steroid Hype
      TheRealityCheck.Org - Shelton,CT,USA
      ... Sean Turner is the head of the Republican Liberty Caucus of Georgia, and a member of the Project 21 Advisory Council of the National Center for Public Policy ...

       This once a week Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

      --
      I support liberty by logical necessity because I'm a Christian.

      http://www.theadvocates.org/christian/thies.html