Action ideas from Florida 3Q newsletter
- Here is the latest quarterly newsletter from Florida. Your states
could perhaps get some action ideas from it. Please share your with
us, as we are always seeking new ideas. -- Philip Blumel
Florida RLC e-newsletter, Third Quarter, 2005
IN THIS ISSUE:
1. Across Florida, RLCers Take on Kelo
2. Poole: Tackling traffic free-market style
3. RLCers defend state term limits
4. RLC state meeting postponed due to Katrina
5. RLC `Statement of Principles and Positions' posted on website
6. RLCers lobby Florida delegation on Social Security, death tax
7. RLC ascendant in Northeast Florida
8. Florida speaker a libertarian Republican?
9. Condon stakes claim in the Free State
10. Objectivists plug Florida RLC
11. Councilman defends Kelo in explicitly anti-libertarian terms
12. RLC mailing targets Reason Foundation contributors
13. Upcoming RLC events for fall
14. Join the RLC!
Check it out online at www.rlcfl.org (scroll down under HOT NEWS) or
as a printable .pdf file at http://www.rlcfl.org/rlc_2005q3.pdf.
-- Philip Blumel