Re: [RLC-Action] Re: RLC Membership Requirements

  • John Pankratz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005

      This has serious ramifications for all those thinking about saving themselves for Kinky.
      Does this mean I can't sign Kinky Friedman's Petition?  :-)

      From: "Chuck Seberg" <pusherprop3@...>

      I believe  current eligibility for RLC is to be registered as a Republican.

          Dr. Ruwart is a current, regular RLC member.
          Since I responded to the same query on some
      state eGroups, I'll copy it here.
          Qualifications for membership were  adopted by
      RLC Delegates in Convention as a component of
      our National Bylaws.
      Because not every state has  official registration
      by Party, the Bylaws only require  "affiliation":

      --
      I support liberty by logical necessity because I'm a Christian.

      http://www.theadvocates.org/christian/thies.html