Re: [RLC-Action] Colorado Info

  • David Briggman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18 6:34 AM
      Stay away from Boulder...my brother lives just north of Colorado Springs in Monument...apparently it's best if you stay outside the cities (i.e. El Paso County is much better than the City of Colorado Springs)...and Fort Collins is supposed to be great.

      Dave

      On 9/17/05, DGHarrison <DGHarrison@...> wrote:
      My wife wants us to move to Colorado. She has asked me to check to see
      where we can live where we won't be surrounded by liberals. I want to
      ensure that we have adequate water. After that, everything is gravy. Can
      anyone tell me how to find out the details of what the good and bad of
      Colorado is?

      Republican party Party republican History of the republican party

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS