Re: [RLC-Action] Blogging to Cut Government Spending?

    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 17, 2005
      John Pankratz wrote: To save time, is there a list anywhere of all the pork projects so that we, for instance me, here in Texas, can mention specific items to our legislators?

      We have the Taxpayers League of Minnesota </http://www.taxpayersleague.org/main/index.php>, which keeps us informed on issues of pork spending. Perhaps other states have similar organizations?

      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 17, 2005
        >I don't really know anything about this group (though I've heard of them before), so it would probably be a good idea to do a little background research on them before relying on their information.

        I can vouch for Citizens Against Government Waste (I've been a member for years), and their "Pig Book" would be an excellent resource.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
        ***
        Quote of the Week:  β€œIt takes two to speak the truth - one to speak, and another to hear.” β€” Henry David Thoreau, 1849