Blumert has a point.

  • John Pankratz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      http://www.lewrockwell.com/blumert/blumert109.html

      The failure of the state in the present Gulf Coast calamity will present
      an opportunity to spread the message of liberty once the immediate
      crisis settles a little.
      We are in need of simply worded persuasive literature and media oriented
      representatives that can explain in a comprehensive way the need for
      true liberty, and the difference between the founders' ideas and both
      modern liberalism and conservative statism.

      It is well and good to work within the Party to get better Republican
      candidates, but the reality is that they will not be promoted to office
      unless the people vote for them. How will they vote for them unless they
      understand the principles of liberty?

      The Marxist Democrats and Neocons will be out in force trying to spin
      these events to their advantage.
      The current situation is a test of the pro-liberty movement. Do we have
      what it takes to take advantage of it?

      Blumert is using this as a fund raising opportunity for the Rockwell
      site. What we REALLY need to do is mobilize the RLC and take the message
      to the people.
      Sites like Rockwell's are preaching mostly to the choir. We need flyers
      in the hands of every evacuee.

      --
      I support liberty by logical necessity because I'm a Christian.

      http://www.theadvocates.org/christian/thies.html