RLC Slogan Poll results from RLC-Action

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      RLC-Action members,
      The poll on an RLC slogan drew a low response, with
      21 ballots and a preference plurality for existing phrases.
      The results with support, in order, are below.
      If the National Board wishes, I'll post the list to other
      RLC eGroups. These results seem to suggest that we
      might use the Bylaws Purpose phrase more prominently
      (although it's long). The short constitutional phrase will
      be considered once we get further along in the website
      redesign. For the moment, there doesn't seem to be an
      urgent demand to abandon the "Conscience" phrase.

      Preference poll on a new RLC official slogan.
      - Individual Rights, Limited Government and Free Enterprise, 6 votes, 28.57%

      [Existing RLC Bylaws Purpose]
      - Life, Liberty, Property, 4 votes, 19.05%
      [Constitution phrase from RLC Statement]
      - The Conscience of the Republican Party *, 3 votes, 14.29%
      [Existing RLC website slogan]

      - None of the Above, 2 votes, 9.52%
      - Liberty First, 1 votes, 4.76%
      - Eternal Vigilance, 1 votes, 4.76%
      - Leadership for a Free America, 1 votes, 4.76%
      - More Liberty, Less Government, 1 votes, 4.76%
      - The Heart and Soul of the GOP, 1 votes, 4.76%
      - Keeping Faith with the Founders, 1 votes, 4.76%