Slogan Poll

  • Chuck Seberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2005
      I see that "Life, Liberty, Property" is leading the poll, but would like to point out again that this phrase gets 51,000 hits on a Google search. It's hardly a clean slogan. Just for your consideration.

      I see there are 117 members who are getting this message, but only 15 votes so far. Are the rest of you so apathetic that you can't take 3 minutes to go to Yahoo Groups and vote? What a sorry commentary on the RLC.

      Chuck