Re: [RLC-Action] Re: Logo Design Copyright?

  • John Pankratz
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2005
      That's why Westmiller's torch-bearing elephant is the best choice.  It is powerful, cheerful without being humorous, energetic, and unlike the elephant used by the Republican Party, which looks like its just standing in one place.  It looks good in black and white (greyscale).  It looks triumphant and unstoppable.  It is full of implied meaning.  A little touch-up by a good graphic artist and it'll be ready to go.

      Send your contributions to "Elephant Logo Victory Campaign" c/o John P.............. ;-)

      Jason Burkins wrote:
      I for one think there are already a number of good choices available. The NLN logos, while nice, are not distinctive enough for our group. Something original would be nice, in my opinion.

      JAB
      --
      I support liberty by logical necessity because I'm a Christian.

      http://www.theadvocates.org/christian/thies.html