RE: [RLC-Action] New poll for RLC-Action

  • Adam J Bernay
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 13, 2005
      I wasn't offended; just curious.

      As for your timeliness concerns, if we keep refreshing the issues discussed
      therein, they will simply appreciate our connecting the Founding Fathers to
      this day.

      Adam

      "Yes, I do have questions. I get to ask them BECAUSE I'M FREE!"
      -- "Bumper of My SUV," Chely Wright

      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 17 10:29 AM
        >I don't really know anything about this group (though I've heard of them before), so it would probably be a good idea to do a little background research on them before relying on their information.

        I can vouch for Citizens Against Government Waste (I've been a member for years), and their "Pig Book" would be an excellent resource.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
        ***
        Quote of the Week:  β€œIt takes two to speak the truth - one to speak, and another to hear.” β€” Henry David Thoreau, 1849