Re: [RLC-Action] New poll for RLC-Action

  • John Pankratz
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 13, 2005
      After my first reply I noticed something else that TIm wrote (below)
      what bears commenting upon.

      Are we a part of the Republican Party?

      I am under the impression that we are not an official auxiliary of the
      Party. My understanding is that we are an independent organization of
      Republicans. As individuals we are each part of the Republican party,
      but the RLC is an independent organization. That is why we are free to
      advocate and endorse candidates in the primary elections, and why we
      have our own pac, and why we are free to pursue our primary purpose
      which is to elect more Liberty supporting Republicans to office.

      Which is precisely why "Life. Liberty. Property." is so appropriate.

      ......... john p ............

      --
      I support liberty by logical necessity because I'm a Christian.

      http://www.theadvocates.org/christian/thies.html

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 17, 2005
        Message
        >I don't really know anything about this group (though I've heard of them before), so it would probably be a good idea to do a little background research on them before relying on their information.

        I can vouch for Citizens Against Government Waste (I've been a member for years), and their "Pig Book" would be an excellent resource.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
        ***
        Quote of the Week:  β€œIt takes two to speak the truth - one to speak, and another to hear.” β€” Henry David Thoreau, 1849