Re: [RLC-Action] New poll for RLC-Action

  • John Pankratz
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 13 7:51 AM
      Please don't be offended. "Out of date" refers to artistic style, not
      the subject matter. Modern logo design favors less detail and a clean,
      spare approach. The bells have more of the quality of a steel engraving.
      This is, of course, a matter of taste and fashion.

      The bell logos look like they might have been designed a couple of
      generations ago. Like early american furniture and 19th century
      lithography they may appeal to many. Maybe a retro look is what will
      best serve the RLC. We should, however, be aware of what we are doing,
      and that some may get the impression that our literature was designed
      long ago.

      John P.

      Adam J Bernay wrote:

> [...]
      Adam

      --
      I support liberty by logical necessity because I'm a Christian.

      http://www.theadvocates.org/christian/thies.html
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 17, 2005
        Message
        >I don't really know anything about this group (though I've heard of them before), so it would probably be a good idea to do a little background research on them before relying on their information.

        I can vouch for Citizens Against Government Waste (I've been a member for years), and their "Pig Book" would be an excellent resource.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
        ***
        Quote of the Week:  β€œIt takes two to speak the truth - one to speak, and another to hear.” β€” Henry David Thoreau, 1849