Re: [RLC-Action] New poll for RLC-Action

  • Tim Condon
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 13, 2005
      John Pankratz wrote:
      I kind of like the idea of using a bell in the logo, only doesn't the
      idea of a bell inside a circle with a logo around the perimeter remind
      you too much of this?
      http://www.bellsystemmemorial.com/images/bell_anim.gif

      Also, the ones under consideration, while well drawn, look to me to be a
      bit out of date, and "busy".  Maybe they could be re-drawn in a
      simplified form, with some other outline besides a circle.

         Let's see what the Neolibertarian Network logos look like when modified to serve the RLC.

      I still think that "Life. Liberty. Property." is the best slogan if
      we're going to have one.
      John P.
                I also like "Life, liberty, property." But that doesn't make much of a connection to the Republican Party, of which we, after all, are a part.   ---Tim C.
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 17, 2005
        >I don't really know anything about this group (though I've heard of them before), so it would probably be a good idea to do a little background research on them before relying on their information.

        I can vouch for Citizens Against Government Waste (I've been a member for years), and their "Pig Book" would be an excellent resource.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
        ***
        Quote of the Week:  β€œIt takes two to speak the truth - one to speak, and another to hear.” β€” Henry David Thoreau, 1849