Re: [RLC-Action] New poll for RLC-Action

    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 12, 2005
      Nice link, and it demonstrates how logos have gone from busy to
      minimalist. Didn't Ma Bell got the ax when Uncle Sam decided to end her
      monopoly?

      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 17, 2005
        >I don't really know anything about this group (though I've heard of them before), so it would probably be a good idea to do a little background research on them before relying on their information.

        I can vouch for Citizens Against Government Waste (I've been a member for years), and their "Pig Book" would be an excellent resource.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
        ***
        Quote of the Week:  β€œIt takes two to speak the truth - one to speak, and another to hear.” β€” Henry David Thoreau, 1849