RE: [RLC-Action] New poll for RLC-Action

  • Adam J Bernay
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 12, 2005
      These are all good points I thought of as well, but also... it can be seen
      as mocking or satirizing the Marvel Comics character Captain America, who
      has a blue mask with wings off the sides and a big white "A" on his forehead
      (and other imitators who use a big white star). I really don't think that's
      something we want people thinking either.

      Adam

      "Yes, I do have questions.  I get to ask them BECAUSE I'M FREE!"
         -- "Bumper of My SUV," Chely Wright
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 17, 2005
        >I don't really know anything about this group (though I've heard of them before), so it would probably be a good idea to do a little background research on them before relying on their information.

        I can vouch for Citizens Against Government Waste (I've been a member for years), and their "Pig Book" would be an excellent resource.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
        ***
        Quote of the Week:  “It takes two to speak the truth - one to speak, and another to hear.” — Henry David Thoreau, 1849