Re: [RLC-Action] New poll for RLC-Action

    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 12, 2005
      I agree with your one- or two-color printing concept, and I think Westmiller's Elephant Torch looks good in gray tones, but I can't seem to find your "late" entry. What link do I need to use to get there?

      Chuck Seberg wrote:
      Mine is the one labeled 'late", but I guess that's because I modified a logo that wasn't previously blessed by the NatComm.  If you haven't seen it, check it out.  I filled the blank space in Dave Briggman's logo with a blue "blanket" and white stars. My thought was that it would look fine with either 2 color or 4 color processes.  Which is a consideration as you might also consider what a logo would look like when reduced to 1 color.  Requiring 4 colors all the time might not be practical.

      Chuck

      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 17, 2005
        >I don't really know anything about this group (though I've heard of them before), so it would probably be a good idea to do a little background research on them before relying on their information.

        I can vouch for Citizens Against Government Waste (I've been a member for years), and their "Pig Book" would be an excellent resource.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
        ***
        Quote of the Week:  β€œIt takes two to speak the truth - one to speak, and another to hear.” β€” Henry David Thoreau, 1849