RLC Official Logo Poll - Vote Now!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2005
      Members,
          I've posted a Poll on this eGroup for your vote on an
      official RLC logo at:

          You may need to setup a Yahoo ID to vote, if you have
      not done so already. To review graphic submissions, visit:

          The National Board will make a final determination on the
      official logo at next month's teleconference. eGroup ballots
      may influence Director's votes, but are not determinative.
      Deadline for this poll is September 1st.

          I will be setting up the same poll on other RLC Members-
      Only eGroups shortly. We will likely have a similar poll on
      the official RLC Slogan at a later date.

      Bill Westmiller
      RLC National Chairman