Fw: Trip Reports

  • Chuck Seberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Now that Bill Westmiller is back home from Porcfest do you suppose he could be coaxed (wink,wink) to give us a report? Things like what he saw and did. I've previously suggested it would be good practice for each of us to report on activities we do for RLC, so we all can learn from the good and bad of others' experiences. Bill would be setting a fine example if he would kick-off this month with a report. (Oops, I'm slipping back into football jargon. It won't be long now.)

      Chuck