eGroup Topics

  • Chuck Seberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
      OK, we've now heard from Jeff Palmer and Bill Westmiller about how they expect the Action list to operate.  They claim to have seen the problem.  Now let's see what they can do to find some solutions.

      BTW,  Is anyone else having trouble with Yahoo?  Sometimes my messages are posted when I send them, and sometimes it takes more than half a day.

      Chuck

          This eGroup was explicitly setup for RLC members
      who do NOT want to discuss or debate issues. Jeff is
      trying to encourage participates to focus on the activist
      themes, as he properly should.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
        >...Sometimes my messages are posted when I send them, and sometimes it takes more than half a day.

        If you could send me your e-mail address (and Yahoo handle, if you have one) off-list, I could check into it.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
         * * *
        Quote of the Week:  “When goods cross borders, armies don't.” — Frederic Bastiat