RE: [RLC-Action] CAFTA Picks up more votes

    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 28, 2005
      Give me a break, this topic has generated all of 13 messages in 2
      days. Where is Jeff Palmer getting his inbox, from the dollar store?

      This isn't exactly a flood of 'chatter'. I'm on another mailing list
      which generates that many relevant comments on a topic in an hour.
      My spam filters currently take out over 600 spam emails a day.

      I bet we can all survive the gradual dribble of comments on CAFTA on
      RLC-Action.

      Tasty Thoughts from the Elitist Pig
      http://www.elitistpig.com