Trimming messages

  • Stu Adler
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
      I have a limited amount of time to read through the incoming mail, and I would appreciate your truncating any part of the message that you are replying to that is not germain to your reply.

      I think this has been requested before, but every one of yesterday's messages carried unneed portions of the prior communications.

      Thanks!

      ...Stu
    • Bruno Behrend
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
        Stu,

        That's strange because I have the same type of complaint and usually keep only what I'm replying to.

        I'll attempt to tighten it up.

        Bruno