Lindell form Maine House

  • rklindell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
      I WIN!!!!!. Here is the tally:

      Stockton Verona Frankfort Prospect Orland
      Searsport Total
      Lindell 466 149 378 223 408
      865 2489

      Price 467 171 195 160 906
      559 2458
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        >I WIN!!!!!. Here is the tally:
        >

        > Stockton Verona Frankfort Prospect Orland
        >Searsport Total
        >Lindell 466 149 378 223 408
        >865 2489
        >
        >Price 467 171 195 160 906
        >559 2458

        Fantastic, congratulations. I have a 2nd home in Maine and plan
        to move there full time within a few years. I would be in the
        district directly north of you. What's your assessment of that area
        for a liberty-oriented candidate if I wanted to run for office before
        the end of
        the decade?

        -----

        Try one of these flavors...
        http://www.wakeupzombies.com
        http:// www.torchofliberty.com
        http:// www.elitistpig.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
          Sorry about my response to this on the group. I tried to send it
          direct to the poster, but it somehow went wrong. Feel free to delete
          the post and this message.

          -----