Lights of Liberty Awards

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      RLC Members:

      Have you written three letters to the editor, worked three World's Smallest
      Political Quiz booths, or given three speeches on libertarian topics in
      2004? Know someone who has? If so, be sure to apply for a Light of Liberty
      award from the Advocates for Self-Government (See Below).

      This is a good way to get good publicity for the RLC.

      [And perhaps SKS would be willing to forward this on to RLC-Discuss for me?
      TIA!]

      Jeff Palmer - jap@...
      * * *
      Quote of the Week: “The state in which the rulers are most reluctant to
      govern is the best... and the state in which they are most willing, the
      worst." -- Plato