Re: [RLC-Action] RLC WSPQ Graphics File

  • David Briggman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2005
      Got it in PDF or EPS, Jeff?

      On 7/15/05, Jeff Palmer <jap@...> wrote:

      Jeff Palmer - jap@...
      * * *
      Quote of the Week:  "The more laws and order are made prominent, the more
      thieves and robbers there will be." -- Lao-tzu (c604-531 B.C.)
      --
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

    • David Briggman

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2005
          Did it come through OK?  e.g., did the Script fonts and the statue of liberty logo in the header come out?  Is InDesign able to convert it to a .pdf or some other format that others would be able to more readily use (Most folks don't have PageMaker)?  Would the .pdf file look as good when blown up to chart size?

          Jeff Palmer - jap@...
           * * *
          Quote of the Week:  “...all Experience hath shewn, that Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed.” -- Declaration of Independence, 1776