RLC Webmaster

  • Steve Redlich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      Tom Sewell has given me the necessary credentials to update the RLC
      website (http://www.rlc.org/). I've taken a look at the source for the
      site and believe I will be able to sucessfully execute site updates so
      feel free to send me site updates and point out totally wrong and out of
      date site information.

      State updates are welcome too.

      RLC-Comm@yahoogroups.com is the designated place for these messages
      regarding site updates and to volunteer to help on the website. Please
      post only to RLC-Comm and please do not cross-post replies to this email.

      In my copious spare time, I plan on porting the site to use php
      http://www.php.net/ web scripting and the apache http://httpd.apache.org/
      web server.

      If your interested in helping create the new site, please join the
      RLC-Comm yahoo group by emailing RLC-Comm-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and
      hopefully the list moderator will add you. Once you're on the RLC-Comm
      list (and post your request), I can give you access to the upcoming
      website.

      Thanks,
      Steve Redlich
      rlc@...