Re: [RLC-Action] Signs and such

  • michael franks
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2005
      Well, I don't have any RLC artwork. But everyone who has commented is
      correct, in that we need a good vector based art file for printing purposes.
      For a simple sign that is spot color, my guys can simply recreate/design
      the artwork.

      As far as what I can do, I can pretty much do anything for the RLC if we are
      looking for signs, banners, display's, etc.

      Yall guys just let me know what you want to do and any advice, etc I can
      give.

      Thanks,
      Michael