Signs and such

  • michael franks
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
      Yes, I have a print shop and work with graphics guys all the time. I do
      political signs all across Texas as well as print on many substrates.

      Michael
    • Chuck Seberg
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2005
        A couple of questions:

        1) What do you have in the way of exitsting RLC artwork?
        2) What services are you offering to RLC customers?

        Chuck

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2005
          Well, I don't have any RLC artwork. But everyone who has commented is
          correct, in that we need a good vector based art file for printing purposes.
          For a simple sign that is spot color, my guys can simply recreate/design
          the artwork.

          As far as what I can do, I can pretty much do anything for the RLC if we are
          looking for signs, banners, display's, etc.

          Yall guys just let me know what you want to do and any advice, etc I can
          give.

          Thanks,
          Michael