Re: [RLC-Action] Action Item

  • John David Galt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2005
      DGHarrison wrote:
      > I have long lamented the passing of "community friendly" architecture,
      > in which neighbors see each other almost daily from their front porches.
      > It's a by-gone era, though, brought to a close by the automobile.

      That (and car-hatred) are exactly the feelings of the "smart"-growthers
      who promote these bans on so-called "snout" houses. Their goal is to
      take away as much as possible of the convenience and efficiency we've
      paid for by buying cars.

      It is not the proper business of government to dictate how people should
      use transportation, how we should use our homes, or how much we should
      interact with our neighbors. This movement needs to be CRUSHED!