Time Magazine June 13 Article: Psy-ops

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 10:12 AM
      Everyone,

      If you can put your hands on a June 13, 2005 copy of Time, on page 13 they have a short article about psy-ops ... very interesting.

      One thing I want to do is to educate "Joe Sixpack" about the fact that he's constantly being misled by the government psy-ops gun that's pointed at him ... This article may be useful if anyone of you have tried to convince a friend that the government really does have a psy-ops division.  The idea that our own government would use any type of warfare technique against their own sheep is so disturbing ... that most folks dismiss that idea as just so much nut-case fodder.  Alas, the truth can sometimes take a turn towards the surrealistic ... I'm sorry to say.

      The presence of this division is no secret.  Just browse to the Dept of Defense's own website, and do a search for "psychological operation":

      As a point of reference, see this statement that the psy-ops division was being created in 1942 by Major General Robert McClure:

      In 1948, General McClure, and his nest of psy-ops techniques, was relocated to New York City ... to be directed outwards ... first towards post-war Europe, and then to Asia during the un-declared Korean War.

      The big question, of course, is whether the government is pointing the psy-ops gun against their own citizens ... I'm confident they do, and have been doing so for many years.  To anyone not under the influence of our government-instilled Groupthink mentality, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that some President between the years of 1948 would have decided to use those techniques to gain re-election.

      Perhaps some of you will recall the White House was found  ... not many months ago ... paying news media folks to run certain articles for the purpose of shaping public opinion ... That many legal prosecutions have been recently applied against news media folks to break their "freedom of the press" right to not disclose their sources.  These are all symptoms of your tax dollars at work ... Welcome to the 21st century.

      As the good Senator Padme said in the recent Star Wars Episode III ... "So, this is how Liberty dies:  with thunderous applause."

      I, for one, am not clapping ...

      These psy-ops techniques are pointed at all Americans.  I would think all freedom-loving citizens should express a concerted, universal outcry to reverse this travesty.

      Respectfully yours,
      Guy McLendon