Distribution of PR

  • Adrian Augustine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 11:59 AM
      Is National financially able to fax press releases all over the country? I assumed they wouldn't be able to, except for maybe limiting it to major media outlets. This leaves email as the prmary distribution method. Would that be the responsibility of the state orgs or National? Initially I got the impression that it would be the states, but I don't really have the capability to send them other than setting up a generic email account and bcc them. I've got a media contact list for Wisconsin but no professional way of utilizing it.

      Adrian Augustine
      RLCWI Coordinator

      Steve Redlich <rlc@...> wrote:

      I had assumed the press releases would be faxed.  A mail application
      could be setup to send each emailed press release one at a time, which
      would prevent blocked mail problems.

      http://mail.yahoo.com