Re Digest 2, #4

  • Stu Adler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2004
      So where's the poll?  I went to the site, there are no polls open!

      Message: 4
         Date: 23 Oct 2004 12:44:34 -0000
         From: RLC-Action
      Subject: New poll for RLC-Action

      Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
      RLC-Action group:

      Do we fight the Enemy over here or over
      there?

        o There. This includes any Nation that supports Terror as a weapon.
        o Here. Dead Americans are no big deal. We deserved it.
        o Surrender, get the Burkas out.
        o I am a Democrat, so put me down for whichever hurts America the most.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!