Re: [RLC-Action] FW: Alert to Forward

  • C.B.
    Message 1 of 29 , May 24, 2005
      John Pankratz wrote:
      > I understand that we have some issues in common with Moveon.org, the
      > ACLU and such, but do we really want our RINO and NEOCON enemies in the
      > GOP being able to call us allies of those kinds of organizations? Do we

      What issues would those be? Forever burying the Second
      Amendment? Expanding the power of the judiciary branch
      to dictate how our military conducts war? Creating "rights"
      out of thin air and forcing legislation on citizens by
      mere judicial whim? Or would it be selling our nation to
      a foreign billionaire who states openly that he wants the
      US to be subject to the rule of the UN? I'm trying, but I
      can't think of *just one* issue I have in common with
      either of those organizations. Not one.

      And can we please have a moratorium on abusing neo-con
      to mean anybody we don't like? If we're going to use the
      term, can we use it--and apply it--correctly? If I wanted
      to put up with neo-con being bandied about as if it were
      some sort of three-headed hydra, I'd read commondreams.org.

      --
      "Why are rising interest rates bad for the economy? When
      they go up, don't you get more money?"